How to get married in Dubai Vs Saudi Arabia for Nepali citizen and expats
In Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, court marriage for Nepali is quite an easy process to get married. The couples looking for how to get married in Dubai for Nepali have lesser requirements than a church wedding.
However in Saudi; the process is a lot more complicated, even more so over; if couples both belong to different nationality or religion. In this article we shed light on how a nepali can get married in Dubai Vs Saudi
Court Wedding in Dubai for Nepali
Court marriage in Dubai by taking wedding services Dubai is the easiest way to get married and save money and time. The couples planning to get married in the UAE are supposed to submit the following documents:
- Identification papers of the applicants (it includes a valid passport and Emirates IDs)
- Certificate of an applicant’s legal capacity in marrying from the Nepal embassy located in UAE
- Death certificate/ divorce decree needed while verifying capacity to marry and civil status
- Documentation regarding paternal advice or consent
- Premarital medical exam certificate
Sadly this is only the case if both partners are from Nepal. The process is complicated if any partners holds the nationality of another country.
Getting married in Saudi for Nepali resident or expat
The process to get married in Saudi can only commence if both belong to the same nationality and religion. Even then so; the paperwork and documentation would be longer than expected.
However, with that said getting married to someone from a different nationality or religion makes it impossible to marry in Saudi.
Living in Saudi and wondering how to marry in Saudi or in Dubai book a call with a team of expert legal wedding consultants.