Easy Marriage country – Why Saudi expats prefer Seychelles to get married
Marriage is one major event that almost everyone if not everyone, wishes to have. It is always a remarkable day in the lives of the individuals involved. Some like to have destination weddings which may either come easy or otherwise, depending on the country.
In this article, we will be talking about marriage in Saudi Arabia.
Marriage in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is one country that sees marriage and family as very important. Marriage is seen as an accomplishment, but getting married in Saudi Arabia is not that easy. Some people prefer to have their marriage registered outside the country. This is because of all the processes involved especially for expatriates.
Conditions for marriage in Saudi Arabia
- A Saudi man must be between the ages of 40 and 65 to be able to marry a non-Saudi woman,
- A Saudi woman must be between the ages of 30 and 50 before she can marry a non Saudi ma,
- The age difference between the couple must not be more than 15 years,
- A non Saudi man cannot marry a Saudi woman if he’s already married. Etc.
Requirements for easy marriage in Saudi Arabia for Non Muslim foreigners
Saudi Arabia does not really offer facilities for non Muslim foreigners to get married in the local court. This is the best and quickest options for foreigners is to have a destination wedding in Seychelles.
Going by this option, you will be saved from all the hassles of getting married in Saudi Arabia. It will also save you a substantial amount of time. The marriage license is generally acceptable all over the world.
To conclude why Saudi expats prefer getting married in Seychelles instead
Different countries have different wedding procedures. In some countries, it is stressful and expensive. While in others, it is less stressful and cheap. This is why it is advisable to go for a destination wedding in Seychelles. Seychelles is one of the easiest places to get married because;
- The wedding license from Seychelles is internationally recognized,
- Wedding can be completed with minimum documents,
- Getting your marriage license will only take a few days.
Contact us today If you are a Non-Muslim or even a Muslim foreigner living in Saudi Arabia and want to get married. We will guide you through the journey without stressing you.